Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 4 March 2015

AMD Hiring For Freshers - Apply Now

Company : AMD

Company Profile:

AMD technology is featured inside every major next generation gaming console and home entertainment system: Microsoft's Xbox One, Sony's PS4, and Nintendo's Wii U.

AMD Introduced the fastest desktop and notebook graphics solutions in the world for enthusiasts who want to take their PC gaming to the next level.
Apple announced its radically redesigned Mac Pro will feature dual AMD FirePro™ graphics cards, improving both the visual and general computing performance of Apple's high-end system and providing the power needed by the most demanding digital content creators.


Job Role : Intern


Eligibility : BE/BTech/MTech

Experience : Freshers/Exp

Salary Package : 400000 & above

Job Location : Bangalore

Job Description:

Verification Team.

Apply Mode : Online
FRESHERS CLICK HERE TO APPLY
EXPERIENCED CLICK HERE TO APPLY

20 comments:

  1. praveen.kas2707@gmail.com
    Pls send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls send me the link..... To my Mail id mukkupavankumar@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. ankit.goel2324@gmail.com..
    Pls send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. srividya.krishnapur@gmail.com
    Kindly send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  5. kindly send me link on pdshah77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me the link ajay850038760618@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send me link to kaushik.malepati@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. raghavendra7c@gmail.com
    please send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  9. mailshaswat.jena@gmail.com
    B.Tech ECE CGPA 7.64
    Please send the link

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you send me the link to my mail I'd ,please..
    Surviji08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. mvpp4u@gmail.com
    please send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  12. mvpp4u@gmail.com
    please send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK...
    mohdshoeb67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plz send me a linc to my mail
    arun.nellutla91@gmail.com
    8977863146

    ReplyDelete
  15. snehajagadishm18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. snehajagadishm18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete